ADMM is developing an 18,000 sqm karting circuit plus a 4,500 sqm retail,
entertainment and administration building to be completed in two phases with partial completion and operation in Q3 2016 and complete handover in Q1 2017.
KN International has been appointed by Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management to provide project management services to lead the delivery of the project from
inception to completion.
KN International scopes are the following:
• Manage the entire construction project on behalf of ADMM for the 18,000 sqm kartzone circuit and the two story 4,500 sqm retail, entertainment and administration building
• Build and manage the project delivery teams including: development of architect and Consultant (PM, QS etc.) scopes of work, review and technically assess all tender responses, assist in the selection of Consultant and Contractor appointments
• Consult with the ADMM legal counsel on contract development and management, claim handling and variations
• Lead the development and internal review process of the project scope alongside the karting circuit design subject matter expert throughout the project phases including concept, schematic, detailed design and construction
• Act as the ADMM senior construction Consultant and Client representative, managing all interfaces between appointed third parties, contractors, stakeholders, statutory authorities and ADMM departments
• Perform detailed risk identification and analysis at the commencement of the project. Conduct ongoing risk analysis with the appointed contractors to identify, mitigate and escalate project delivery risks or issues throughout the duration of the project